WHY WORK WITH A COACH?
At the risk of sounding sexist – I’ll state that: Women are natural collaborators…
One of the hardest things to overcome as a mom entrepreneur is the feeling of isolation!
You are so busy dedicating your time and life to everyone else, that when it comes down to working on your business, you want to focus in, be productive and get things done…
You also want to generate a decent income in the time you’re devoting to work.
If you want to avoid costly marketing blunders that most new entrepreneurs make, it is essential to align yourself with a mentor who can share expertise, lessons learned, and show you the shortcuts to getting profitable SOON with the time you’re willing to devote to your business.
Let’s face it – this mompreneur thing is tough – it’s NOT for wimps.
If you are a mom entrepreneur who is painfully aware of a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, If you are you tired of doing the same things over with lack-luster results AND if you are willing to engage in a trusted partner who will spend time strategizing, planning, systematizing, and holding the space for you to make your way forward, you are ready to work with me as a mentor coach.
[Tweet ” Why you need to hire a business #coach for your #mombiz.”]
There is extreme value in working collaboratively with a coach. A coaching relationship provides a supportive, action-oriented, engaged environment that allows you to make the changes you need to move in a different direction.
HOW COACHING WORKS
A coaching relationship is set up and driven by you. You will know when you need to engage in the thoughtful, problem-solving process, and when you are clear and in action. Engagements most often work best with set time commitments.
NOW IS AN IDEAL TIME FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Willing and able to take action to change your current circumstances
- Unsure of a plan of action and what priorities should come first but open to options
- Overwhelmed with possibilities but stunted with inactivity and indecision
- Confused about what you need to accomplish and what is important
- Stuck and need to get in action and want to have someone to help you work through all of your ideas and plans
BUSINESS COACHING IS NOT RECOMMENDED IF YOU ARE:
- Unwilling and unable to take action to change your current circumstances
- Stuck in being right and being the expert at everything
- Resistant to the opinions and guidance of others
- More invested in staying victimized at where you are now than taking deliberate actions to change your situation
- Too financially strapped to see coaching as an investment in yourself and your business results
- Unwilling to accept responsibility for yourself and the actions you take
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Let’s set up a Discovery Session so we can talk about your situation and see if I can help.
If you are interested in coaching with me and would like to know more, check out Meet Cena and read the page “FAQ – Interview With Cena” and my Client Testimonials if you’d like some back-story on who I am and why I’ve dedicated my business to helping support moms in business.