Coaching ~ Training ~ Masterminds ~ Productivity
Hi and welcome mom entrepreneurs!
I’m Cena Block, and I’m a mompreneur life-flow coach and productivity expert. I’m a professional facilitator, coach, author, and speaker who helps service business owners struggling to ‘manage it all’… DO it all in the time they have!
How I Became A Flow-Coach
In 2008 after a break from corporate to raise my young children, I founded SaneSpaces.com and in 2012, I launced the Time & Space Style Inventory™, the primier time management and organizing personality style on line assessment. This online assessment provides a starting point for coaches, organizers, consultants and educators who helping those struggling with staying organized and managing their time.
Why I Coach Mompreneurs
My coaching niche is mompreneurs, because I am one. I believe that being a mom is the most important job you’ll ever have and I am deeply committed to supporting moms to live and work powerfully, while having time to support busy, thriving, successful kids. Although I market to mompreneurs, I do love to work with all entrepreneurs in the later start-up to early growth phases of business. Many of my clients are in the later stages of life, having enjoyed long careers, and are looking for some new way to bring their talents, specialties and passions to the world. I specialize in helping those who’ve already launched and are looking to regain their time, optimize marketing, tighten up branding, increase sales, implement systems and raise their profit margins.
How Coaching Works
Whether you work with me one on one or join one of my group programs, you benefit from all of the training and coaching I’ve received along life’s way. My programs follow a proven step by step process to help you discover and declare your business vision, align your marketing message with your values and offers. This helps you attract more ideal clients, create savvy systems, take care of yourself, and develop supportive relationships around you so your business becomes more profitable and fuels the dream lifestyle you desire, by design.
Sandwich Generation Challenges
Many of my clients identify with “sandwich generation’, stuck between growing children, and older parents. As such, my ideal clients typically want their businesses to support their freedom and flexibility first. This way they can have ultimate control over their schedule and take the time they need to live their lives. They also want to deliver their services through a powerful, transformational and profitable business model.
Though most of my clients are smart, educated, sophisticated, professional and experts in their zone of brilliance, they struggle with their business marketing and sales acumen. They know they can do it, but just are not exactly sure how to bring it all together so it ‘feels’ just right and attracts revenue-generating clients.
Inside-Out Coaching: Intention, Awareness, Action, Completion, Evaluation
Through deep awareness and informed action, my clients gain clarity, line up their business and expertise puzzle pieces, increase their productivity, attract their most ideal clients and create time to enjoy their lives and businesses again. The process of working together ignites their passion to make a difference in the world through their business and within their sphere of intimacy.
In addition to coaching, I also host interactive workshops for entrepreneurs, women in business, corporations, groups and non-profit associations.
The Time & Space Style Inventory
I developed the Time & Space Style Inventory (TSSI™). This is the first online assessment to help people understand their natural style of time management and space organization. Individual style reports serve as a starting point for coaches, organizers and educators dedicated to helping those who struggle with organizing space and managing their time. This online assessment tool and membership site provide a starting point for coaches, organizers and educators dedicated to helping those who struggle with organizing space and managing their time.
I’ve written a few publications: The Time & Space Style Inventory Style Guide: The Professional’s Resource, Time To Toss It, and Getting It All Done in The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide To Emotional Well Being. And I love to lend my expertise at engagements centering around women, work-family balance, career and self-development, productivity, curriculum design, teaming, management and leadership.
Background & Brief Bio
My career background encompasses curriculum design, management training, leadership, performance and organizational development. My areas of expertise span from productivity (time management, organizing and optimizing workflows), to teaming, leadership, communication, presentation skills, and facilitation. My workshops are designed to combine self-assessment, wellness practices and success principles that guide attendees to take powerful action and enhance awareness.
My professional expertise comes from more than 25 years of human performance development in the areas of, change management, supervising, career coaching, management skills, performance coaching, training design and delivery and entrepreneurship. I also hold certifications and accreditations in many world-wide training and coaching programs.Before leaving corporate, I led employee engagement initiatives, directed performance planning, managed staff, and implemented improvement initiatives for an employee base of more than 28,000. I am master-certified as a facilitator, and working toward COC coaching accreditations which I expect to finish in 2017.
I achieved both my BS and MS in Communications from Ithaca College and am certified in many human performance systems (ODI, Inside-Out Coaching, Behavioral Technology, Organization Development Inc. and many others). As a professional organizer, I have worked with chronically disorganized populations and those who struggle with ADHD, OCD, PTSD, TBI and other brain-related conditions. While working as a professional organizer, I served as president of the Northern NJ Chapter of National Association of Professional Organizers, (NAPO NNJ: 2012 – 2014) & am a member of both Pike County, PA and Greater Scranton, PA Chambers of Commerce.
I am committed to serving as many entrepreneurs in late start up as I can. I also WANT to work with you to save you the time, headaches and heartaches of the start up failures I’ve lived (and thankfully survived through), Therefore I’ve created packages to flexibly serve clients with different layers of engagement. Typically, the more 1-to-1 coaching time you desire, the more you’ll invest, and the faster you’ll realize results.
Here are my packages, but I would really like to invite you to schedule a complimentary private call with me to see if we’re a match. To do so, simply click the “Connect With Me Now Discovery Call” Button on this page.
- 1-1 VIP Private Coaching – The elite level of access, interaction, online training, and strategic 1-1 support
- Short term, targeted packages to get you focused, strategize or build an implementation plan
- Step by step guidance, group support, bi-weekly live 1-1 hot seats and weekly training
- Biz Marketing Makeover Group Coaching Program™ – Intensive training, 1-1 hot seats and mastermind to get your marketing on track!
- Planapaloozah™! – Get your implementation plans set up for a whole year!
- AWAKE™ Manage Your Time To Love Your Life
- Finding Flow: Understanding Your Client’s Time & Space Style Preferences with the TSSI™
- Beyond Organized: Embracing Your Natural Time & Space Style To Find Flow
- Can We Just Get Along? Communicating Effectively Using Social Styles
- Manage Your Time To Get Things Done: 20 Proven Productivity Strategies
- Power Office! Making Work, Work!
- Lead Effective Meetings
- Improving Work Processes: A Blueprint For Workflow Success
- Finding Flow: Discovering Your Unique Personality Style For Time Management and Space Organizing
- Asana – Using Asana to Organize Your Business and Your Life!
- How Unstoppable Women Entrepreneurs Get It All Done
- Managing Time To Get Things Done: Top 25 Strategies for Busy Professionals
- Top 10 Time Saving Strategies for Unstoppable Women
- Presenting Yourself With Confidence
- Conquering Clutter – Letting Go
- Organizing Myths and How To Overcome Them
- Time & Space Style Inventory (TSSI™) – This online assessment tool and online membership site provides a starting point for coaches, organizers and educators dedicated to helping those who struggle with organizing space and managing their time. Click this link to review TSSI Professional Rates and Affiliate Program.
Web News Appearances
- Yahoo.com – “Why Clutter Can Actually Be Good For You.” – https://www.yahoo.com/makers/why-clutter-can-be-good-for-you-122526334215.html
- Fox News – “How To Find More Time in Your day” – http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/11/21/how-to-find-more-time-in-your-day/
- PR Newswire – ProfNet Expert – http://www.profnetconnect.com/cenablock/blog/friends.one
- Times-Tribune – http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/business/amid-economic-downturn-more-starting-home-based-businesses-1.629671
- Rocket-Courier – http://www.rocket-courier.com/news/OldArchive/Community/Whipple_Receives_Merit_Award_For_Female_Entreprene.html
Radio, Cyber & Live Appearances
- Host of Managing Mompreneur Mayhem – My Radio Show on Word of Mom Radio since February 2013
- Creating A Sane Place – Bolder Business Podcast with Aprille Janes – April 1, 2015
- Help Busy Moms Get More Organized & Profitable, Relaunch! with Joel & Pei — December 2014
- How To Stay Sane As A Mompreneur, on Business Girlfriends Show (Spiro & Swetmon) – November 2014
- Saner Spaces, Happy Places on iHeart Radio with Ally LoPrete – March 2014
- Using Asana To Organize Your Business And Your Life, SOHO Tech Training with Deb Lee – July 2014
- Make Time for Your Delicious Life – The Delicious Life Show with Cynthia D’Amour – December 2013
- Hope For The Pilers! The Delicious Life Show with Cynthia D’Amour – July 2014
- The 2013 Thriving Mamas Telesummit with Andrea Allen – August 2013
- The Empowered Young Mom with Larissa Reed – July 2013
Guest Blog Appearances
- My blog – http://www.sanespaces.com/blog-2/
- Biz570.com – http://biz570.com/a-noble-questmeet-sane-spaces-1.1609462
- Biznik.com – http://biznik.com/articles/the-power-of-one-0
- CarolRoth.com – blog expert guest – http://www.carolroth.com/blog/75-tasks-that-your-business-should-outsource/
- SavvyChicksMedia.com – blog expert guest – http://savvychicksmedia.com/topic/author/cena-block-sane-spaces/
- GetOrganised.co – blog expert guest – http://www.getorganised.co/author/cena/
- momsgovirtual.com – blog interview – http://momsgovirtual.com/meet-a-mompreneur-cena-block/
- stephaniecalahan.com – blog expert guest- http://www.stephaniecalahan.com/launching-lessons-learned-interview-cena-block/
Recent Engagements & Speaking Appearances
- Ithaca College Alumni Association: Time Styles: Understanding Your Unique Time Management Personality Preferences October 2015
- ICD Institute for Challenging Disorganization: Finding Flow – Understanding Your Clients Time & Space Styles October 2015
- MARCPO Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Productivity Professionals & Organizers: Finding Flow – Understanding Your Clients Time & Space Styles, Expert Panelist, October 2015
- NAPO National Association of Professional Organizers 2015 National Conference: Expand Your Expertise: Take Your Services To A Corporate Market!, April 2015
- United Way of Northern New Jersey: Conquering Clutter, Letting Go April 2015
- IAAP – International Association of Administrative Professionals Wyoming Valley Annual Meeting: Managing Time To Get Things Done: 25 Time Strategies For High Performers March 2015
- *NAPO Nashville, TN: Your Signature System: Your Key To Cashflow, March 2015
- MARCPO Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Productivity Professionals & Organizers: Low Cost Networking Strategies For Big Income, October 2014
- *NAPO Northern, NJ: Your Signature System: Your Key To Cashflow, July 2014
- *NAPO 2014 National Conference: Finding Flow: Understanding Your Clients Time and Space Style Preferences, June 2014
- SBDC Small Business Development Center: Improving Work Processes: A Blueprint for Workplace Success, December 2013
- Sussex County Association of Realtors: Low Cost Networking Strategies For Big Income, November 2013
- *NAPO NNJ (NAPO NNJ): Low Cost Networking Strategies July 2013
- *NAPO 2013 National Conference: Presenting Yourself With Confidence! Concurrent Session, April 2013
- *NAPO 2013 National Conference: Ask The Organizer Panel: Alternative Business Models, April 2013
- *NAPO NNJ (NAPO NNJ): Strategic Planning Facilitation 2011 & 2012
- *NAPO National Conference: Board Leadership Panel March 2012
- University of Scranton Library Staff Development: Conquering Clutter & Letting Go May 2012
- Web MD: Managing Time To Get Things Done 2011, 2012
- Web MD: Leadership Strategic Planning 2012
- Web MD: HR Staff Recruiting Workflows & Process Improvement 2012
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Wyoming Valley Chapter: Presenting Yourself with Confidence, April 2012
- Sussex County Community College, Women’s Retreat Presentation: Top 10 Time Strategies, April 2012, April 2011
- *NAPO National Leadership Training: Can We Just Get Along? Understanding Social Styles, March 2012
- Award for Women Entrepreneur Keynote Speaker: Helping Women Entrepreneurs Get It All Done, October 2011
- SBDC Small Business Development Center Seminar Series: Freedom & Power with Time & Space Styles, October 2011
- Maternal Family Health Resources Keynote: Communicating Effectively Using Social Styles, June 2011,
- Maternal Family Health Resources Leadership Training: Leading Effective Meetings August 2011
- National Association of Professional Organizers NNJ (NAPO NNJ): Strategic Planning Facilitation 2011 & 2012
- University of Scranton Staff Senate: Leading Effective Meetings May 2011
- *NAPO = National Association of Professional Organizers