Cena Block is an mompreneur mentor, facilitator, author, and motivational speaker. She is the founder of SaneSpaces.com and helps solo and small business owners who struggle to manage everything in the time they have!
Cena helps mompreneurs weave past professions into manageable and successful businesses that support them to live a life they love. Cena shows her clients how to create efficient systems, take care of themselves, and create the levels of support they need for self-defined success. She specializes in helping people find the courage to act and fly without a net! Her clients gain clarity, ignite their passions, and create time to enjoy their lives again.
Cena also works with corporate and non-profit groups to deliver engaging, interactive workshops that provide a unique combination of self-assessment, wellness practices and success principles to help people take powerful action.
Cena’s a straight talker who’s not afraid to tell it like it is. She believes that authenticity, wholeness and happiness all begin when you clarify what is most important, then accept, embrace, integrate and celebrate the one and only you! Clients learn that clarity leads to authentic living, abundance and gratitude.
Speaker/Facilitator, Personal Coach, Consultant, Mompreneur and Author. Cena is currently the President of the Northern NJ Chapter of National Association of Professional Organizers, (NAPO NNJ) & a member of both Pike County and Greater Scranton Chambers of Commerce
Half & Full Day Interactive Workshops
- Beyond Organized: Embracing Your Natural Time & Space Style To Find Flow
- Can We Just Get Along? Communicating Effectively Using Social Styles
- Manage Your Time To Get Things Done: 20 Proven Productivity Strategies
- Power Office! Making Work, Work!
- Lead Effective Meetings
- Improving Work Processes: A Blueprint For Workflow Success
Presentations & Keynotes
- How Unstoppable Women Entrepreneurs Get It All Done
- Top 10 Time Saving Strategies for Unstoppable Women
- Presenting Yourself With Confidence
- Conquering Clutter – Letting Go
- Organizing Myths and How To Overcome Them
Group Coaching Programs
- AWAKE™ 6 Weeks To Managing Your Time & Loving Your Life
- ASPIRE™ 6 Weeks To Uncluttered, Organized & Sane
- Being AWESOME™ - Reconnect, Rejuvenate & Re-Launch
Cena Block’s professional expertise comes from more than 25 years of human performance management, managing teams, coaching, training design and delivery and entrepreneurship. She also holds certifications and accreditations in many world-wide training and coaching programs.
Cena has led employee engagement initiatives, directed performance planning, managed staff, and implemented improvement initiatives for an employee base of more than 28,000. She is master-certified as a facilitator, coach, leadership presenter, and productivity consultant.
Cena is the author of: Getting It All Done in The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide To Emotional Well Being. Cena’s areas of expertise include career and self-development, curriculum design, teaming, management and leadership. Cena received both her Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, and her Master’s Degree in Corporate Communications from Ithaca College. She holds certifications in many human performance, coaching and training Systems. As a professional organizer, Cena has worked with chronically disorganized populations and those who struggle with ADHD, OCD, PTSD, TBI and other brain-related conditions.
- Award for Women Entrepreneur Keynote Speaker: Helping Women Entrepreneurs Get It All Done, October 2011
- SBDC Seminar Series: Freedom & Power with Time & Space Styles, October 2011
- Maternal Family Health Resources Keynote: Communicating Effectively June 2011, Leadership Training: Leading Effective Meetings August 2011
- National Association of Professional Organizers NNJ (NAPO NNJ): Strategic Planning Facilitation 2011, 2012
- NAPO National Conference: Board Leadership Panel March 2012
- University of Scranton Staff Senate: Leading Effective Meetings May 2011
- University of Scranton Library Staff Development: Conquering Clutter & Letting Go May 2012
- Web MD: Managing Time To Get Things Done 2011, 2012, Leadership Strategic Planning 2012, Staff Process Improvement 2012
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Wyoming Valley Chapter: Presenting Yourself with Confidence, April 2012
- Sussex County Community College, Women’s Retreat Presentation: Top 10 Time Strategies, April 2012, April 2011
- NAPO National Leadership Training: Can We Just Get Along? Understanding Social Styles, March 2012