New Heights, Focus, Solutions
"We keep moving forward,
opening new doors, and doing new things,
because we're curious
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
Coaching works. It has been around for a long time and is one of the most effective ways to invest in yourself. It is different than therapy in a number of ways.
Where therapy tends to look backward to your past, coaching meets you where you are today. Instead of ruminating on the past and digging to find out why you did what you did then, coaching meets you where you are today. With a coach, you focus on what's in the way right now and partner up to determine how to remove the obstacles that stand between you and your goals.
There are many benefits to business coaching. The coach and client share responsibility for 'co-creating the coaching relationship'. So when you work one on one with a coach, each session begins with a client-generated topic. This structure helps you stay focused and find incremental solutions each session. It's one of the ways coaching works and why coaching can generate immediate, powerful results.
The best coaching relationships are built on trust. Since there are many approaches and hundreds of schools that certify coaching professionals, learning about a coach's background and experiences will help you determine if there is a good fit.
If you've ever wondered how coaching may help you, schedule a complimentary Discovery Call and find out more.
Approaches To Coaching
People prefer different types of coaching methods. Some people benefit greatly from the power of a group, while others may feel that groups do not offer the type of attention they desire to meet their own goals.
You can choose a structured program (group coaching, monthly mastermind, or self-study program) or open agenda live, private coaching packages. Private coaching works well if you desire privacy, or are working through life changes or personal transformation.
You set the agenda per meeting, and create your own goals and homework. Programs (group or individual) work well if you are targeting specific business goals, designing programs, or implementing projects. Though open format live coaching is exactly that - live for each session, my ideal clients typically follow a structured path.
Check out my newest group coaching mastermind program for late start up here: Monthly Mastermind Q&A Program.
Value of Niche Coaching
Many coaches distinguish their services by client type. Finding a niche is a way to distinguish ideal clients. A niche is a specialized segment of the market for a particular kind of product or service. My coaching programs are designed specifically to meet the needs of certain client niche's. This helps coaching work because clients receive targeted resources and learn from each other.
There are 4 different niches that gain the best results from working with me.
- Busy entrepreneurs and mom entrepreneurs in the late start-up to early growth phase of business who need to systematize and get their time back.
- Professional women and entrepreneurs who are recently diagnosed, or learning to live more powerfully with ADD/ADHD.
- Entrepreneurs in early start-up or the launch phases of business.
- Women experiencing either life transitions or wishing to transition to a new career or launch a lifestyle business in the next 18 months.
"Be right where you are and start today.
Coaching helps you focus and find clarity.
Once you have clarity, you'll build a strong and sustainable foundation that helps you access your power, passion, and commitment."
Cena Block, Founder Sane Spaces, LLC
Early Growth Phase
Coaching works wonderfully for entrepreneurs in the late start-up to early growth phases of their business. If you're juggling all (or most) of the tasks and client work yourself, will help you streamline, systematize, and delegate. You'll get time back and focus on efficiencies to lead you out of the log-jam of doing everything yourself.
Coaching works to focus on the most important tasks and BIG steps you need to take NOW to get your business running. We help you design your profitable and sustainable business model that serves your lifestyle goals. We avoid the pitfalls and save you time and money during start-up. You'll create profitability and life-balance while working together.
Hunch or Diagnosed
If you're recently diagnosed or stalled because of how your ADD/ADHD shows up in your life, Coaching Works. We'll follow a 3 stage coaching program. It helps you clear the fog, focus, set goals, prioritize and stay motivated to take the right action. Coaching with a certified ADD/ADHD Coach provides an environment to learn more and creatively explore how your condition shows up for you. You'll drop the shame and develop your own best practices to support lifetime success.
Life Or Career Transition
Coaching works if you're in a transition stage. Whether you're considering a career change or working through life-shifts, transition's most notable symptom is the dreaded 'fog'. It leads to confusion, inaction and sometimes borders on hopelessness. Our coaching will focus on clearing the fog, setting short-term goals, and creating a plan. You'll define harness your strengths and ignite passions to motivate next steps on your career or business path.
Now's an ideal time for Coaching if you are
- Willing and able to take action to change your current circumstances
- Unsure of a plan of action and what priorities should come first but open to options
- Overwhelmed with possibilities but stunted with inactivity and indecision
- Confused about what you need to accomplish and what is important
- Stuck and need to get in action and want to have someone to help you work through all of your ideas and plans
Coaching is not recommended if you are
- Unwilling and unable to take action to change your current circumstances
- Stuck in being right and being the expert at everything
- Resistant to the opinions and guidance of others
- More invested in staying victimized at where you are now than taking deliberate actions to change your situation
- Too financially strapped to see coaching as an investment in yourself and your business results
- Unwilling to accept responsibility for yourself and the actions you take.