Instructional workshops offer excellent content for staff development, productivity and team interventions, and for supervisor, management and employee skills improvement. Workshops can be presented as either half or full day versions at client sites or locations. Half-day workshops offer content and some application, while full-day workshops include personal and team application, role plays and application. (All workshops are presented as 4 hour workshops complete with breaks.)
This session explores the topic of self-confidence. You’ll understand confidence traits and characteristics as well as what develops them. You’ll practice physical skills that display self-confidence in everyday interactions. You’ll also explore your “Inner Critic” that often gets in the way and keeps you stuck and playing small. You’ll uncover what you have control over and make better decisions by following the FLOW in ActionÔ Model.
- Understand the difference between self-confidence, self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Identify personal strengths, skills, traits and behaviors that convey self-confidence
- Assess opportunities for personal improvement
- Demonstrate attributes and physical skills that convey self-confidence
- Create a personal action plan to build on self-efficacy and continued success.