No more excuses needed – Here’s the most awesome recycling search tool I’ve ever seen!
Whatever you’re looking to recycle – you can find a place to do it within a 50 mile radius of any location in the US using this great new online search tool: http://www.recyclerfinder.com
You can find places do donate the following items:
- Appliances & Equipment
- Bricks, Masonry & Stone Products
- Carpet Padding/Foam
- Ceiling Tiles
- ConcreteDeconstructed & Salvage Items
- Dirt – Clean Fill
- Drums, Barrels & Buckets
- Drywall – Clean/Unpainted or Demo/Painted
- Glass Plate or Tempered
- Green Waste – Yard/Landscape
- Hazardous Waste & Materials
- Mixed C & D
- PorcelainRock, Sand, Gravel & other inerts
- Roofing Asphalt
- TrashWood – CleanWood – Treated/Painted Wood
For other ideas on where and when to get rid of items, download my guide: Time To Toss It: Get Uncluttered and Organized here on my site, or for your Nook, Kindle or Favorite E-Reader Go here!
Thanks to my fellow organizing friend and great resourcer: Cris Sgrott Wheedleton at OrganizeManiacs in Washington DC for this awesome resource! Thanks Cris!!