Breakdowns always point to what is missing.
- What is in your way?
- Where do you fall apart?
- What is NOT working in your space?
- Where are you experiencing breakdowns?
[Tweet “Breakdowns always point to what is missing. Find out where with this tool. #organize”]
Using my Sane Spaces Dimensions Workbook you will be guided through a process to analyze and better understand your disorganized state from four different perspectives:
- the space itself,
- the systems they use to get things done,
- the dimension of self: daily habits, and routines and
- the types of support you may need to set up and have available to ensure your success.
Analyzing your organizing dilemmas from these four dimensions will help you identify breakdowns and ultimately lead you to organizing solutions that will work and be most likely to stick.
Need to see the “health” of your Organizing Dimensions? Check out your score by taking the FREE quizzes on my site. Click the “iceberg” icon on the right panel and check up on your own Dimensions. (https://sanespaces.com/space-dimension-quiz)