Small business organizing is essential for busy working moms. Just in case you’re thinking of moving or you feel like taking a rainy day to eliminate unwanted clutter from your home or home office in the near future, here is a tip to keep in mind!
Ask These Critical Questions – For everything that has accumulated, ask these critical questions to determine if they should make the move or not:
- Do I love it or how it makes me feel?
- Is it treasured or beautiful?
- Does it make me happy?
- Do I need this to function?
- Do I have space for it?
- Do I have a plan to use this?
- Can I get it elsewhere?
- Will someone else benefit?
- Does it keep me in the past?
- Does it help meet my goals?
- Does letting go move me forward?
- Have I used it in the past year? And if it’s been greater than one year, toss it, bag it or remove from the space. If you absolutely cannot let it go yet – label it “check in 6 months” and put a note in your calendar to do so.
Hopefully this will help inspire you if you have any rainy days you’d like to use to purge your own spaces! If you have any thoughts, tips and techniques to share – add them below!
Image courtesy of Grant Cochrane/FreeDigitalPhotos.net