Slacker Organizing Tips Infographic
Whatever your excuse for being a slacker is it boils down to one thing. A disorganized mess is usually due to some variation of: “I’m not doing anything about my messy space right now”. This Slacker Organizing Tips Infographic provides easy-to-implement organizing tips specially designed for slackers.
What do you complain about most often?
Your health, eating too much, your weight, your partner, no free time?
Whatever your complaint – state it out loud.
Now, ask yourself “What am I doing currently about this complaint now?”
What’s your answer?
If you’re doing nothing now, consider taking action. When you do, it will begin to shift this self-perception.
In other words, you’re really dissatisfied with life right now, and you have a sense that it’s due to disorganization, these slacker organizing tips are simple solutions and ideas you can implement today.
Review the infographic for simple solutions to kick start your organizing efforts:
- Feel The Feels – Feel what you need to feel in the mess.
- Claim Your Mess – Stating it aloud makes it real.
- Ditch Dissatisfaction – Let go of shame.
- Paper Bag Drop – A simple bag holds so much.
- Make a Habit Goal – A habit is a repeatable behavior.
- Start Small – Baby steps matter.
- Schedule Time To Organize – Intention turns to action when you schedule it.
- Use What You Already Have – You have everything you need to start.
- Don’t Buy Anything (Yet) – Buying can distract doing.
- Write Things Down – Lists create permanence and help you remember.
- Create A NOT DO List – Doing too much can distract.
- Set Up Support – Get help. Share services.
- Vary Your Approach – Variety is the spice of life.
- Get Moving – Just Start
- Create An Organizing Toolbox – Caddying your tools helps motivate action.
- Doing Something Is Better Than Nothing – Action leads to more action.
- Set Goals, Meet & Repeat – Small, doable goals are easy to attain.
- Take It Easy – Celebrate little wins.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.