New Heights, Focus, Solutions
"We keep moving forward,
opening new doors, and doing new things,
because we're curious
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
Coaching works and is one of the most effective ways to invest in yourself. It is different than therapy in a number of ways.
Coaching meets you where you are today and helps you focus on where you want to go. Traditional therapy tends to look backward to your past for causality. Coaching helps you set goals and remove the obstacles that are in your way. Instead of ruminating on the past and digging to find out why you did what you did then, coaching moves from today forward. With a coach, you focus on your goals and what stands in the way of achieving them right now. You get curious about what's in the way and focus on the very next steps toward your goals.
The coach and client share responsibility for 'co-creating a relationship'. So when we work together, each session begins with a client-generated topic. This structure helps you stay focused and find incremental solutions each session. It's one of the ways coaching works and why coaching can generate immediate, powerful results.
The best coaching relationships are built on trust. Since there are many approaches and hundreds of schools that certify coaching professionals, learning about a coach's background and experiences will help you determine if there is a good fit.
If you've ever wondered how coaching may help you, schedule a complimentary Discovery Call and let's chat.
Approaches To Coaching
There are many different methods of coaching. Some people benefit greatly from the power of a group, while others may want more one-on-one attention to meet their own goals.
In a private coaching agreement, you set the agenda each session, and create your own goals and homework. We meet regularly (bi-monthly, every other week), and you work in between sessions.
Group Coaching programs are more affordable and help you achieve specific business goals, launch new projects, or solidify your branding.
Because business marketing is similar across any business, (each business must know their customer, products and packages), group programs offer structure. For instance, if you're working on business planning or business marketing, a group program provides blueprints to help you hit the milestones you need to accomplish to nail your marketing message.
Value of Niche Coaching
Many coaches distinguish their services by client type. Finding a niche is a way to distinguish ideal clients. A niche is a specialized segment of the market for a particular kind of product or service. My coaching programs are designed specifically to meet the needs of certain client niche's. This helps coaching work because clients receive targeted resources and learn from each other.
There are 4 different niches that gain the best results from working with me.
- Busy entrepreneurs and mom entrepreneurs in the late start-up to early growth phase of business who need to systematize and get their time back.
- Professional women and entrepreneurs who are recently diagnosed, or learning to live more powerfully with ADD/ADHD.
- Entrepreneurs in early start-up or the launch phases of business.
- Women experiencing either life transitions or wishing to transition to a new career or launch a lifestyle business in the next 18 months.
"Be right where you are and start today.
Focus and find clarity.
With clarity, you'll take the next right action."
Cena Block, Founder Sane Spaces, LLC
Early Growth Phase
Coaching works wonderfully for entrepreneurs in the late start-up to early growth phases of their business. If you're juggling all (or most) of the tasks and client work yourself, will help you streamline, systematize, and delegate. You'll get time back and focus on efficiencies to lead you out of the log-jam of doing everything yourself.
Coaching works to focus on the most important tasks and BIG steps you need to take NOW to get your business running. We help you design your profitable and sustainable business model that serves your lifestyle goals. We avoid the pitfalls and save you time and money during start-up. You'll create profitability and life-balance while working together.
Hunch or Diagnosed
If you're recently diagnosed or stalled because of how your ADD/ADHD shows up in your life, Coaching Works. We'll follow a 3 stage program to help you clear the fog, focus, set goals, prioritize and stay motivated to take the right action. Coaching with a certified ADD/ADHD Coach helps you get curious, learn and creatively explore how your condition shows up for you. You'll drop the shame and develop your own best practices to support lifetime success.
Life Or Career Transition
Coaching works if you're in a transition stage. Whether you're considering a career change or working through life-shifts, transition's most notable symptom is the dreaded 'fog'. It leads to confusion, inaction and sometimes borders on hopelessness. Our coaching will focus on clearing the fog, setting short-term goals, and creating a plan. You'll define harness your strengths and ignite passions to motivate next steps on your career or business path.
Now's an ideal time for Coaching if you are
- Willing and able to take action to change your current circumstances
- Unsure of a plan of action and what priorities should come first but open to options
- Overwhelmed with possibilities but stunted with inactivity and indecision
- Confused about what you need to accomplish and what is important
- Stuck and need to get in action and want to have someone to help you work through all of your ideas and plans
- Willing to get curious and take action toward transformation in your life.
Coaching is not recommended if you are
- Unwilling and unable to take action to change your current circumstances
- Stuck in being right and being the expert at everything
- Resistant to the opinions and guidance of others
- More invested in staying victimized at where you are now than taking deliberate actions to change your situation
- Too financially strapped to see coaching as an investment in yourself and your business results
- Unwilling to accept responsibility for yourself and the actions you take.