You’re invited to write a guest blog for Sane Spaces.com!
Dear Guest Blogger:
We welcome and love new guest blog contributions from our growing community. Our community at SaneSpaces.com is most interested in how entrepreneurs with or without ADHD juggle their many priorities successfully. As such, we love guests to write articles on lifestyle and business management topics.
Topics Of Interest
Specifically, these are the topics that work best for our audience:
- Time & task management
- Productivity tips and techniques
- Getting or staying organized
- Planning, prioritizing and business matters
- Decision-making, boundaries, and relationships
- Self-management, health, nutrition, and well-being
- ADHD and any related advice, tricks, tools and healthy approaches to life and work
- Family Management, Work-Life Balance
- Collaboration, support, joint ventures, networking
- Business tips, tools, and technology for entrepreneurs and high performers
- Family and relationship matters
- Other categories that are related to entrepreneurs on a mission to make the world a better, healthier place.
Guest Blogger Success Criterion:
Successful posts typically run between 450-1,000 words. Keep this in mind when you’re writing. Please use your words wisely and PROOFREAD your copy. Even if you are submitting an infographic to share, we would like you to provide a real article that provides context and explains the infographic.
Tone, Grammar & Voicing
Please keep your tone inclusive, accessible, and generally positive. Take a look around and see what I’ve previously posted. I find that positive, straight talk works best for my typical audience.
Since we receive several guest post requests. So we want you to be sure your article is in its best shape upon submission. This means that we want you to be sure it meets basic SEO guidelines.
- Please provide us with any keywords you’d like your article to rank for.
- Your paragraphs should be no more than 250 words.
- Please use subheadings between ideas,
- Paragraphs should include transition words.
- Use present tense, and avoid passive voicing.
These ideas contribute to better SEO and are critical to making your article easy to read.
We ask that posts submitted be unique, evergreen and original to Sane Spaces, LLC audience. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online. Due to Google’s ranking, your posts must be at LEAST 80% FRESH, NEW, and never published content. We prefer that you tune your message directly to our entrepreneurs in the emerging to advancing stages of business, and our high performers with ADHD readers.
Don’t bother with SEO-driven submissions that do not serve our readers
If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick, or totally promotional in content), we will reject your submitted post. (Don’t bother…)
Accepting Your Post
Since we’ve become a very popular blog, our guests pay between $50-$100 per post to be published on our site. We do not compensate contributors for posts on SaneSpaces.com. You have the option to include a 2 sentence byline that references your contact information or a social media link.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, assume that your post may have been missed. Please reach out. We will inform you when a post needs to be re-worked to better align with our expectations and audience. If you would like your post published inside of the 7-10 day window, please find another blog.
SaneSpaces.com is a great resource to promote what you’re doing and some of our contributors have leveraged their posts by linking to products, events, and other awesome evergreen opportunities. (Evergreen means that it is not dated and will not expire). If you would like to link to those opportunities please add a link to your post.
We allow up to 3 hyperlinks (either to your pages or another source). Please do NOT overload your posts with hyperlinks back to your site. While we are happy to have your content link to other relevant posts to Sane Spaces previous articles, extraneous hyperlinks (unless linked to appropriate articles, citations, and references) will be removed. We allow up to 3 hyperlinks (either to your pages or another source).
Guidelines & Tips
- Only one space after a period when beginning a new sentence.
- “SaneSpaces.com” is used in posts as one word.
- You may include up to 3 link-backs to your site(s) within your article, and link within your bio. If your post contains links, please search SaneSpaces.com before linking to outside sources. We have a wealth of content that might be just what you’re looking for.
- Please personalize your post and send your personal, original headshot.
SEO & Keywords
- Lists and numbered posts with tips typically do well, e.g., “5 Tips for Getting the Most Out Of Your Day” or “10 Reasons You Need to Plan.” Even better titles are those aimed at our target audiences… “10 Reasons Entrepreneurs Need to Plan Time Monthly.” – adding the word entrepreneurs and time help improve SEO and help your title appear on Google.
- Please share if you’d like your post to rank for a keyword or keyword phrase and add that in your email to Renee’.
- Use Transition Words between paragraphs to boost your SEO for your guest blog post.
- Remember a call to action. At the bottom of the post, invite people to comment, like and share. This helps all of us!
When Your Article Goes Live
- When your post goes live, please share with your friends via email, your website, newsletter, and any social media you use regularly. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you, and the better it is for SaneSpaces.com.
- If your post performs extremely well we may ask you to regularly contribute.
- Please feel free to submit more than one guest blog post that fits our criteria.
- We love connecting with new contributors who support our audience. Please know that SaneSpaces has a small support team. As such, sometimes we may miss a submission. Please reach out if we’ve missed yours. We typically respond within 7 days if your post has been accepted.
Since we’ve covered the basics, now let’s discuss the Next Steps to be sure your guest blog submission is handled properly. Please email the following when you submit a guest blog post:
- Your full post with a working title. Please send this within the body of an email or in a word document.
- Provide your brief bio/byline. It should be less than 120 words and may include a link to your site, social profiles, and working, current email.
- Please Send Us Your Headshot to use for your bio. (This is important to stay consistent with our style.)
Our readers trust us, and we want them to trust you so showing that you are a real person with a website and/or email is VERY IMPORTANT to your post is published on our site. In fact, if we do not receive a headshot, your post will not be published.
Please send All of the above to our Blog Manager Renée Garrin at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to Cena@sanespaces.com
Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to edit your original post. Edits may include copy, title, and may include image changes.
If selected, we will email you with the specifics of when the post will go live.
PLEASE NOTE! When you submit a guest blog post to SaneSpaces.com you acknowledge that you will accept any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the SaneSpaces.com editorial team.