Training, Workshops & Keynotes
Are you looking for a fresh approach to staff development or a speaker for your next event, look no further!
I am a productivity expert, entrepreneur, business lifestyle coach, ADHD Coach, master facilitator and author.
Let's connect and discuss your needs!
- training workshops
- staff retreats
- productivity coaching
- corporate and nonprofit sectors.
Several topics help attendees find synergy, deepen awareness, develop self-care and wellness practices, implement repeatable systems and live by proven principles that guide powerful action and purposeful living.
I can develop and customize topics just for your group's particular needs.
Looking to inspire in the areas of:
- Workflow & Process Improvement
- Communication Styles & Teaming
- Time Management
- Office Organizing & Productivity
- Self Confidence & Presentations
- Meeting Management & Business Skills
If you need a professional presentation for your group or staff, you have one.
"The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind."- Khalil Gibran
Training workshops offer excellent opportunities for staff development, productivity and team interventions, and for supervisor, management and employee skills improvement. Workshops can be presented as either half or full day versions at client sites or locations. Half-day workshops offer content and some application, while full-day workshops include personal and team application, role plays and application. (All workshops are presented within 4-hours complete with breaks.)
Session Descriptions & Learning Objectives
- Beyond Organizing: Embracing Your Natural Style To Find Flow
- Can We Just Get Along? Communication Success with Social Styles
- Managing Time To Get Things Done: 20 Productivity Strategies You Can Implement Today
- ADHD Entrepreneur Productivity Hacks: How To Turn ADHD From Blindspot to Superpower
- Power Office! Get Your Office Organized To Make Work Easier
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Process Improvement – A Blueprint For Success
- Presenting Yourself With Confidence
Below you will find detailed descriptions of topics that can be presented in various lengths. Which makes them a perfect match for your organization or associate member development. In addition, her topics span the areas of life balance, communication, productivity, confidence and time management. These mini workshops help inspire and boost motivation and morale for your special program, off-site meeting or team building event.