“The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.”- Khalil Gibran
“My staff needs training!”
When your staff is not working effectively, everything seems more difficult! Staff management in any sized business takes far more time, effort, and energy than most managers ever imagine.
Staff breakdowns occur when there is a GAP between management expectations, and someone’s ability to deliver expected RESULTS. “GAPS” can be caused by many reasons… but when they occur, the typical unanimous cry for help is:
“We need training!”
- knowledge – they don’t know what they need to know and they need information
- skills – they don’t have the actual skills necessary to create positive results repeatedly
- abilities – they are not consistently able to take necessary actions toward success
Training that works addresses gaps at these human performance levels.
If you or your employees need to improve their knowledge or abilities, or if you’d like to improve the overall performance of your team, perhaps it’s time to host a training workshop.
Half-Day Instructional Workshops
Instructional workshops offer excellent opportunities for staff development, productivity, and team interventions, and for supervisor, management, and employee skills improvement. Workshops can be presented as either half or full-day versions at client sites or locations. Half-day workshops offer content and some application, while full-day workshops include personal and team application, role plays, and application. (All workshops are presented as 4-hour workshops complete with breaks.)
Click titles to review Workshop descriptions & session learning objectives
- Beyond Organizing: Embracing Your Natural Style To Find Flow
- Can We Just Get Along? Communication Success with Social Styles
- Managing Time To Get Things Done: 20 Productivity Strategies You Can Implement Today
- Power Office! Get Your Office Organized To Make Work Easier
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Process Improvement – A Blueprint For Success
- Presenting Yourself With Confidence