Instructional workshops offer excellent content for staff development, productivity and team interventions, and for supervisor, management and employee skills improvement. Workshops can be presented as either half or full day versions at client sites or locations. Half-day workshops offer content and some application, while full-day workshops include personal and team application, role plays and application. (All workshops are presented as 4 hour workshops complete with breaks.)
Have you ever wondered why the dimensions of time and space are so illusive and continue to get in your way? The illusion is that time and space are the source of pain, when in reality the problem may lie in the fact that you’ve never learned how to work with your natural style and habits. This workshop finally gives you answers to your life-long questions of managing your time and organizing your space. “Beyond Organized” introduces my proprietary inventory that finally gives you a tool to understand and embrace your natural styles, habits & behaviors with time and space in your life. You’ll not only better understand your natural style, you’ll also learn how to use your strengths and identify the habits that get in your way. You will examine how to achieve flow by practicing decision-making techniques and taking actions in the areas that will deliver the best results. This session will empower you and may literally change your life.
- Define Flow and Effortlessness according to Mihaly Czikszentmihalyi
- Define and understand the six behaviors that anchor and define homeostasis of the Time and Space Style Preferences
- Understand six Time and six Space Style Preferences, characteristics, do’s and don’ts
- Learn and apply the Flow Foundations Model™, Free Decision Model™ & Flow in Action™ Model
- Create a personal action plan to launch you successfully forward in time and space
Program Length: This program can be presented as either a half or full-day applied workshop