Instructional workshops offer excellent content for staff development, productivity, and team interventions, and for supervisor, management and employee skills improvement. Workshops can be presented as either half or full day versions at client sites or locations. Half-day workshops offer content and some application, while full-day workshops include personal and team application, role plays and application. (All workshops are presented as 4-hour workshops complete with breaks.)
Get your office organized with this workshop! You will be able to eliminate piles of paper, learn how to speed up your decisions and turn those existing piles into actionable items, reference files, or – TRASH. Identify where your paper jams exist, and what behaviors are standing in your way of getting and staying organized in your office. To get organized, you’ll create your own personal paper management and filing system designed to support how you work! Speed up your paper process using the Action Pad™, the 6 D technique and create a workspace that supports your Time & Space Style.
- Understand your paper problems, why piles occur and what you need to do to become more productive
- Figure out the four dimensions that underlie your organizing abilities: your spaces, your systems, your self habits and behaviors and the layers and level of support you have in place currently
- Explore productivity techniques such as funneling, prioritizing and the 5 D method
- Decrease your decision-making time so you can quickly move piles into action
- Sort your own pile efficiently using my proven techniques
- Create a personal productivity action plan you can implement today